This gorgeous Cairis carrier is woven with warm autumn tones fading across this shimmery Britspun Supima warp, while a natural wetspun linen weft brings a gorgeous variety of golden hues.
This thick wetspun linen yarn is a customer favourite, especially for those with bigger kids. Supportive and strong, this fabric has little stretch or sag making it perfect for toddlers.
Wash at 30 degrees, avoiding bleach and fabric softener.
Tumble dry warm.
Ironing is recommended Spot clean your Oscha carrier and hang to dry where possible. Avoid labels when ironing.
- Suitable from 0-30 months (7-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood & Cynch accessories for adjusting to your baby's size.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 16"/41cm wide x 18"/46cm to top of the curved headrest (16"/41cm with headrest folded down).
- Waistband: adjustable from 26"/66cm to 48"/122cm. We also sell Waist Extenders if you need a little extra length in the waistband, click here for more information and to order an extender.
- Shoulder straps: 82.5"/210cm
- Suitable from 2-5 years (25-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood to support sleeping children's heads.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 18.5"/47cm wide x 19"/48cm to top of the curved headrest (17"/43cm with headrest folded down).
- If the seat is too wide for your little one you can make it smaller using a Cynch (These can be purchased separately here & are not included with the Toddler Cairis)
- Waistband: adjustable from 27"/69cm to 55"/140cm. We also sell Waist Extenders if you need a little extra length in the waistband, click here for more information and to order an extender.
- Shoulder straps: 87"/220cm.
About Cairis Carriers
Lovingly handcrafted in Scotland, our Cairis baby and toddler carriers are made in small batches from our beautiful wrap fabrics, which are specially woven in the British Isles from the finest quality yarns.
Simple and stylish, the Cairis baby and toddler carrier is a lightweight, easy-to-use and ergonomic Meh Dai with a buckle waist. Featuring our Strata-linea® waistband (patent pending), which provides elegant comfort by preventing digging in at the waist and ‘Flare’ straps; padded shoulder straps that fan out to half-wrap-width, providing cushioning over your shoulders and allowing you to spread the fabric out under your child to increase support.
The Cairis baby and toddler carriers are suitable for front, hip and back carries. They have been safety tested to BS EN 13209-2:2005 & ASTM:F2236-14 and are on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute's list of “hip-healthy” products. A detachable hood is included.
Middle-earth, Mithril, The Lord of the Rings and the names of the places, events, itens and characters therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Oscha Slings Ltd.